3/01/2009

Self-Introduction

Hey there, ^^
I'm Peggy, I've just had my birthday celebration week!
I love reading, singing, watching TV, listening to music, and taking trips.
It's my last semester at NTUST and I'll try to find a proper way for myself.

For my short-term goal; I hope I can pass the ITI entrance exam and take the tough training.

Recently, I started to go to concerts, watch some exhibition, and visit a lot of places in Taipei (maybe in other cities some other day.) I love this kind of life style and this is the way I make myself feel relaxed.

If you feel lots of pressure from your works, I recommand that you can go outside and do something relaxable like me. I believe you will get your power again and do much better on your works. :D

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to U, again lovely Peggy^^
    It's great that you enjoyed your activities. I would like to join you someday, to some interesting places. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure will be a nice refreshment to enjoy outside activities for relaxing. In addition, enough sleep is also important for pressure reduction!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not intentionally learn what is said by Annie but I also want to say keeping early hours is good for your health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to do some outdoor activities with you as well...having fun together would be nice

    p.s.
    About the teddy bear picture in your profile...is that a new one?I haven't seen it before

    ReplyDelete